Our Aims & Objectives
At Red Hill we strive to be a learning community where everyone is:
- stimulated and challenged to enjoy learning and achieve their very best
- motivated to support others to achieve their very best.
- clear of their potential in all areas and supported and guided to aim beyond their potential
- able to become an independent, critical thinker and learner who will make a positive contribution to the wider community
- given opportunities to be creative, expressive and reflective
- cared for and nurtured to become a healthy and emotionally resilient member of society