It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, representing the school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours.
Aims and Objectives
Our policy is based on the principles that our school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- promotes equality amongst pupils;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents;
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
Our branded school uniform is now stocked and supplied by Marks and Spencer. Please click on the link below. First, choose area (County), then choose school ( click on logo and school name) and then you may order on-line for delivery to your home.
- School tie ( clip on tie available for younger children)
- White blouse/shirt (not polo shirt)
- Red Hill school cardigan or sweatshirt
- Navy blue skirt or pinafore dress
- Navy blue trousers
- Navy socks
- Navy or red coat
- Black shoes - sandals may be worn in summer - not sling backs, heels or opened toed
- Red and white gingham or red striped dress may be worn in the summer
- Short-sleeved white shirts ( not polo shirt) and navy shorts may be worn in the summer
- Navy shorts (Not cycle shorts or leggings) and house coloured t-shirts
- Black or white plimsolls
- As above but navy blue tracksuits can be worn if required.
Art & Design Technology
- An apron or old shirt is required for practical work in school.
- Children with long hair must have it tied back at all times with a plain hairband.
- Children should have plain hairstyles without gel, spray or shaved patterns.
- Children should not wear any jewellery or nail varnish to school. Children with pierced ears may only wear small, plain, stud earrings which must be removed or taped up for PE lessons due to health and safety reasons.
- Trainers should not be worn to and from school or during class time.
- Wellington boots may be worn to and from school during inclement weather, but children must change into school shoes at school.
- Red caps and legionnaire style hats for use outside on the field and playground are available for sale in the summer months.
- The Friends of Red Hill also hold regular sales of good condition second-hand uniform.
- The school office holds a small stock of ties and book bags.
- We still have some sizes left in school stocked uniform, please enquire via the school office.
If you wish to order a tie/book bag you can collect this form from the school office or by clicking on the link below and emailing your completed order form to: email@example.com we will send your order to your child's class.